Monday, September 13, 2010

You honor Me

I'm lovin it. When I started creating polymer clay items, it was more for me to incorporate into my own designs. I got a few remarks from people about the pieces I was creating, and one thing led to another. I do know tons of wonderfully gifted artists, and who better to share with I thought. In my wildest dreams I never thought it would make me feel the way it does. I'm so honored and thrilled to see some of my clay pieces incorporated into other artist's designs.

I wanted to show off a piece from a spectacular artist and friend of mine. Her name is Christine and her shop is Christinesbeadworkson Etsy.



If you have not seen her work before, I highly suggest checking out her shop, and grabbing up a piece for yourself. Here is a special thank you to Christine and all of you, who have used one of my pieces in your art. You honor me!!

4 comments:

  1. It was such a pleasure working with you Rachele. You did such a great job incorporated the moon into the bottle cap...a lovely design that paired perfectly with my favorite cap. I received so many compliments when I wore it and the moon side was, hands down, everyone's favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I make glass fused cabochons and am always excited to see them being used in other people's pieces.

    Be sure to check out my blog as I have just finished a piece using one of your cabs and I give you a mention!!

    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked the blog entry. I have a blog where you were put on my list.

    http://aghmonika.blogspot.com
    http://gyongyoslanyok.blogspot.com

    regards, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pieces are outstanding Rachele....kudos to you for sharing your "gift" of creativity...
    hugz....Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. We appreciate your imput.