Monday, March 16, 2009

Thank you for voting!!

I just wanted to send out a very heartfelt thank you. The voting has ended for the Etsy Beadweavers March Challenge and a winner was announced! My entry "The Seductress" took the win, and I'm very grateful to those who voted for me and I'm equally grateful for those who voted at all.

Beadweaving is a major passion for me as it is for the whole Etsy Beadweavers Team, I'm sure. These challenges not only give us each an opportunity to shine, but they give us each an opportunity to learn and grow and become better!!

2 comments:

  1. Rachele, I'm very happy for you!! Enjoy your victory!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Rachele! It's a wonderful and very well deserved achievement :-)

    Belinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. We appreciate your imput.